Welcome!

These are conversations with Jesus.  I remember them only because I wrote them down.  And I'm sharing them only because God prompted me to.  Much of what He shares with me could be what He is revealing to your heart as well.  Or maybe you just needed to be reminded that God still speaks, still cares, still wants to be known by you deeply and intimately.

Of course, not all my prayers are conversations.  I'm not always still enough to hear God's voice.  And to be honest, I'm not always seeking to hear His voice (even writing that statement is urging me to seek Him more)!  Often my prayers are rushed supplications.  There seems to be no end to what I need God to do for me and my family.  The list is long and by the time I'm finished I'm just too tired to hear what He would have to say.  But I'm learning to ask Him questions.  And I'm learning that God loves to be asked questions!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Are You Trusting My Love for You?

note:  this conversation picked up where it left off in the previous post, "Are You Letting Me Love You?"

I said:  Thank you, My Father, for this amazing love--I can't fathom the depths of it--it's too wonderful for me to understand.  I can only do as you say and accept it!  And I do accept it, Lord, make it come alive within me.  I want to trust you and I want to trust your love for me.

God said:  My daughter, this is the truth I want to reveal to your heart.  Nothing will be impossible for you as long as you TRUST my ABSOLUTE LOVE for you and remain in that love.  TRUST that I cherish you, that you captivate me.  My heart is in your hands.  All night I sing over you as you sleep.  I long to hold you close.  And in the morning, I am anxious to start the day with you-- I have so many exciting things planned for you and I want to tell you how much I love you in a million different ways!  I know how busy your life is right now.  You work tirelessly and lovingly and serve your family as unto me and that pleases me.  But I want to help you.  I want to give you joy in these tasks!  I want to fill your heart with love and laughter and strengthen you.  Let me love you.  Let me show you the million ways I love you.

I said:  Yes, Jesus!  I want to be closer and more sensitive to you.  And I long to be filled with joy!  Be glorified in me, Jesus!  I love you, Lord.  Thank you for loving me!